CANNON HOCKEY’S STICK WARRANTY POLICY
Cannon Hockey’s high performance, one-piece composite hockey sticks are covered by a 30-day, limited warranty against manufacturer defect only. This is a one-time replacement. The warranty covers damage/premature breakage caused by a manufacturing defect only and is extended with the understanding that hockey is a contact sport which causes stick breakage.
CANNON HOCKEY WILL REPLACE ANY DEFECTIVE HIGH-PERFORMANCE STICK FOR 30 DAYS FROM DATE OF PURCHASE, UNDER THE CONDITIONS LISTED BELOW:
The customer has proof of purchase.
The stick broke during normal use as a result of a manufacturing defect and EXCLUDES abuse.
The one-piece stick was not exposed to an open flame or any heat source.
The stick was not a factory second, blem, or purchased used.
Product was not purchased from a third-party auction site such as eBay.
Warranty coverage will be determined exclusively by Cannon Hockey. Professional, NHL, CHL, ECHL, USHL, AHL and university or college team sales are excluded from this warranty.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The email should contain your name, phone number and your email address, as well as the reason for the claim and your full mailing address.
- Please fill in the serial number of the stick (number can be found just above the heel of the blade)
- Please attach pictures of the defect/damage.
- Once you have submitted the email, you must return your broken stick within 14 days from the date the email was sent.
- All shipping expenses are the responsibility of the consumer.
- Please note that, upon examination of the returned stick, if Cannon Hockey determines that there is a manufacturing defect, we will ship the same or equivalent model stick replacement to the address you provide as soon as possible. We must have a full mailing address; we cannot ship to P.O. Box numbers.
- Cannon Hockey reserves the right to substitute if the requested model is not available. Please note the one-time replacement stick is not covered under warranty.